Welcome to the UMD Libraries!
The UMD Libraries offer
a range of training for researchers that
will assist with the production of
How can I assist?
- Sessions on searching electronic databases (individual research consultations and in-class instruction)
- Using the bibliographic management software (e.g. Zotero, EndNote, etc.) to download records
- Library catalog searching
- Subject resources
- Research skills
- Library instruction and orientations (including online asynchronous instruction via ELMS/Canvas - contact me to provide access to the ELMS modules).
How can you reach me?
Where are the collections?
- Physical collections for public health are located at McKeldin Library.
- Electronic collections can be accessed at any library on campus, or from off-campus through Database Finder.