- Full text of University of Maryland (College Park) theses and dissertations from December 2003 to the present is available online at DRUM: Digital Repository at the University of Maryland.
- University of Maryland doctoral dissertations from 1997 to the present and master's theses from December 2003 to the present are available through Dissertations and Theses: Full Text. UM only Because of licensing agreements, this database can be used only by current faculty, staff, and students of the University of Maryland, College Park.
- Permanent, non-circulating copies of all University of Maryland (College Park, Md.) master's theses and doctoral dissertations are maintained in the University Archives.
- In some cases, a second, circulating copy of a thesis or dissertation is available in the McKeldin Library stacks or the appropriate branch library. Researchers should check the UM Libraries Catalog for the exact location of circulating copies.
- In instances where the student has restricted access to his/her electronic thesis or dissertation in DRUM for a specific period, any physical copies that are kept in Hornbake Library are also similarly restricted. As of the Fall 2013 semester, physical copies are no longer created. Written permission from the author is required to make a restricted thesis or dissertation available before the restriction period expires.
Let us know what you think about this guide
Engineering & Physical Sciences Library (EPSL)
University of Maryland
College Park, MD 20742