- Full text of University of Maryland (College Park) theses and dissertations from December 2003 to the present is available online at DRUM: Digital Repository at the University of Maryland.
- University of Maryland doctoral dissertations from 1997 to the present and master's theses from December 2003 to the present are available through Dissertations and Theses: Full Text. UM only Because of licensing agreements, this database can be used only by current faculty, staff, and students of the University of Maryland, College Park.
- Permanent, non-circulating copies of all University of Maryland (College Park, Md.) master's theses and doctoral dissertations are maintained in the University Archives.
- In some cases, a second, circulating copy of a thesis or dissertation is available in the McKeldin Library stacks or the appropriate branch library. Researchers should check the UM Libraries Catalog for the exact location of circulating copies.
- A non-circulating print copy may be available in the Maryland Room in instances where the student has restricted access to his/her electronic thesis or dissertation in DRUM for a specific period of time. Check the UM Libraries Catalog for availability.
Let us know what you think about this guide
Engineering & Physical Sciences Library (EPSL)
University of Maryland
College Park, MD 20742