It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Maariv is a Hebrew language daily tabloid newspaper published in Tel Aviv. It is one of the largest circulation newspapers in Israel, along with Yedioth Ahronoth and Israel Hayoum. Online the newspaper is covered by a semi-independent website called NRG.
Nexis Uni (formerly LexisNexis Academic) provides fulltext to news, business and legal information. Newspapers date back to the 1970's. Please Note: The Washington Post is no longer included in Nexis Uni.The National Newspapers Core database includes the Washington Post.
With Nexis Uni, you can:
- Self-register for an ID and password, allowing for a more personalized
research experience including Alerts set-up, saved searches, and more.
- Search across all content at once and use results visualization to
identify key concepts quickly.
- Take advantage of discipline pages for a quick, at-a-glance view of
relevant sources, searches, and topics.
- Share documents and folders in a collaborative workspace for group
- Use a range of preferred tech devices—laptop, tablet or mobile—thanks
to a responsive site design.