There are five steps to get a multi-page scan of an article or piece on microfilm:
- Go to the file tab on the left sidebar in the Scan Pro program. Click the button that says "Save to Drive #1."
- When the window pops up and you choose a location to save your file, make sure the file format is PDF (multipage).
- There will be a little box that appears in the middle of your page that tells you that one page has scanned. DO NOT click the "Finish" button.
- Instead, move to your next page to be scanned and click "Save to Drive #1" again. Now that little box in the middle will say you have scanned two pages.
- When you are done with your entire scanning project, click Finish. The PDF will save in the location you first requested.