If you want to get a multipage scan of an article or piece on microfilm, it's easy to do.
1. Go to the file tab on the left sidebar in the Scan Pro program. Click the button that says "Save to Drive #1."
2. When the window pops up and you choose a location to save your file, make sure the file format is PDF (multipage).
3. There will be a little box that appears in the middle of your page that tells you that one page has scanned. DO NOT click the "Finish" button.
4. Instead, move to your next page to be scanned and click "Save to Drive #1" again. Now that little box in the middle will say you have scanned two pages.
5. When you are done with your entire scanning project, click Finish. The PDF will save in the location you first requested.