Interested in learning more about our Systematic Review tiered service?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to the UMD Libraries!
This research guide provides resources for conducting a systematic review of the literature from start to finish.
1. Library Help
2. What is a Systematic Review?
3. Steps of a Systematic Review
This section includes:
4. Framing a Research Question
This section includes a table with 20 different frameworks for developing a research question.
5. Developing a Search Strategy
6. Searching the Literature
7. Managing the Process
8. Publishing your Systematic Review
This section includes information on finding appropriate journals and the Libraries' Open Access Publishing Fund.