It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
To determine the availability of a journal title in WorldCat UMD:
1) Click on Advanced Search
2) Enter the title of the journal in the Title field.
3) Choose Journal, Magazine as the Format. (If you wish to determine if a journal is available at College Park, select "University of Maryland, College Park" in the Location field.) Click Search.
4) In the results list, click on the title listed and look in the section of the entry that says "Find a copy in the Library: Get it in the Library". Click on View Item Details to see the full list of options available to access the title. Note the years available and call number for Microfilm (or bound journals):
Locating Articles in Specific Journals in WorldCat UMD
2) Select Journal source: in the drop-down menu and type the name of the journal.
3) Select Article in the "Format" drop-down.
4) Select Search.
Note: To locate articles on a specific topic in the journal searched - also enter one or more keywords or subject terms in the search boxes located on the advanced search screen.
Click on the title of the article of interest. Click on FindIt to see if an online version of the article is available. If not, review the holdings information to see if the title is owned at UMD. If the article is not available online or at College Park, click on the Request Item Via InterLibrary Loan button to place a request via the InterLibrary Loan service.
Need Help Locating Library Materials?
Use the link below to locate microfilm or print editions of magazines or newspapers in McKeldin Library: