Get help with your research
Visit i am an undergraduate for a shortcut to all research resources
MLA Citation guidelines through Purdue OWL
Assistance in all stages of writing assignments through the Writing Center
Creative Commons and Fair Use
Use the quadrant below to investigate a topic and formulate a research question
· What is the problem/issue?
· What are the basic facts?
· What kind of problem/issue is it?
· What is influencing our definition of this problem / issue?
· How serious is the problem/issue?
· Whom might it affect (stakeholders)?
· What further information do you need about this problem?
· What aspect of the problem are you interested in researching?
Find background information and articles that have persuasive arguments related to your topic through the "i am an undergraduate" page.
MLA format should be used for citing digital sources
Find open source images, video, and articles
Information for: Visitors | People with Disabilities