LEAD [Leadership Education and Development Program] is an interdisciplinary program for Navy and Marine Corps officers. The program has classes in three academic programs at the University of Maryland: the Department of Counseling and Personnel Services (EDCP), the program in Industrial and Organizational Psychology in the Department of Psychology and the program in Military Sociology in the Department of Sociology.
- WorldCat UMD Overview: Find books at UMD and around the world
- E-Books: Find out how to utilize UMD's e-book collection
- Research Port-- Databases & Articles: Find databases and journals to help with your research
- Citing Tools & Evaluating Resources: Learn how to properly cite your sources
- Statistics: Use statistics in your research
- Recent Articles: Check out this RSS feed for the latest from the top journals in the field