This is a guide to some of the most important electronic resources in the field of Chemistry and the Life Sciences. Email or phone the subject specialist for more information and assistance.
- Baykoucheva, S. 2011. Comparison of the Contributions of CAPLUS and MEDLINE to the Performance of SciFinder in Retrieving the Drug Literature. Issues in Science & Technology Librarianship (Summer 2011).
- American Chemical Society (ACS)
- Photos of the ACS Headquarters in Washington, DC
- Royal Society of Chemistry (RSC)
- American Institute of Physics
- American Society for Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry (IUPAC)
- Nobel Prize
- American Society for Microbiology
Interviews with Scientists, Editors, and Information Professionals
- Political, cultural, and technological impacts on chemistry
- Eugene Garfield discusses citation practices of scientists
- Chemistry and Art: The incredible life story of Dr. Alfred Bader
- The Russian invasion…in Chemistry
- The CRC Handbook of Chemistry and Physics
- A Philosopher's View on the Periodic Table of the Elements and its significance
- The Merck Index, an encyclopedia of chemicals and natural products
- Paving the road to more open access for chemistry
- The Chemical Heritage Foundation. Past, presence, and future
- The Royal Society of Chemistry: Harboring the genius of innovation.
- A career in science and politics: Guy Ourisson (1926-2006)