Create an account for EndNote Web: www.myendnoteweb.com
EndNote (www.endnote.com) (software) is a commercial reference management software package, used to manage bibliographies and references when writing essays and articles. It is produced by Thomson Reuters.
EndNote Online (previously, EndNote Web) (www.myendnoteweb.com) is the web version of EndNote. Those affiliated with the UM can use it for free, as it comes with the subscription to the database Web of Science.
- Collect and organize references found online
- Store up to 50,000 references
- Transfer references from other programs
- Access your references from anywhere
- Share references with other users (groups)
- Format records into a bibliography
- Capture citations from web pages
- Cite While You Write (CWYW)
- Features unique to EndNote (software) that are missing in EndNote Web: Create & save advanced searches; Customize views & displays; Edit reference import filters & output styles; Use term lists for auto-entry; Cite tables, figures, & equations; Work Offline (anytime/anywhere); Local Personal Files and Documents; High Performance Desktop Environment.
- Features shared by both EndNote software and EndNote Web: Save references; Organize & edit references; Import from many databases and OPACs + + Cite & format papers with bibliographies
- Storage capacity: EndNote (software): unlimited; EndNote Web: up to 50,000 citations, 5GB