This guide will assist you in locating resources for your HLTH 200 research paper. For further information, email your Public Health librarian, Nedelina Tchangalova or for government related questions, contact the subject specialist, Judy Markowitz, the author of this guide (scroll down the page for contact information).
Librarian's Open Hour on Wednesdays, 2-3 pm at the School of Public Health, Room 0226. No appointment necessary! Come and get research help!
For further information, please see the guide Behavioral and Community Health.
- Selecting a research question / topic
- Identify keywords and brainstorm for synonyms and develop search strategies
- Conduct a literature review
- Use the Library Catalog to find books, government documents etc.
- Use Research Port to access databases for research articles from journals
- Continue your research by tracing the references you find in the books and journal articles you are using.
Engineering & Physical Sciences Library (EPSL)
University of Maryland
College Park, MD 20742