Welcome to the UM Libraries!
This is a guide to important reference sources in the field of Behavioral and Community Health and I am the subject specialist librarian for your department.
I can help you identify the best databases, brainstorm keywords, navigate library services, cite your sources, and more.
How can you reach me?
- Librarian's Office Hour: Wednesdays, 2-3 pm at SPH Room 0226.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Schedule an appointment at my office, Engineering & Physical Sciences Library (EPSL).
Where are the collections?
- Physical collections for behavioral and community health are located at McKeldin Library.
- Electronic collections can be accessed at any library on campus, or from off-campus.
The following links provide information about events in your department.
Please share your comments
Engineering & Physical Sciences Library (EPSL)
University of Maryland
College Park, MD 20742